Do you have a Facebook group?

Yes, you can find it here.

Where do I find accomodations in Heidelberg?

Your best chances are getting in a dormitory from the Studierendenwerk Heidelberg, you can apply online here. If you search something in the private housing market, you can find some information here. Most local students use

I would like to buy an ESNcard, where can I do that?

We usually offer them during the Welcome Week on the beginning of the semester for 10€. If haven't bought one, you can contact use on the contact page with "Buy ESNcard" category.

I need help with university related things, who should I ask?

The Studierenwerks has a good page with several helpful contacts if you need advice. For Erasmus related things, you might also ask the university's Erasmus coordinator.

I feel lonely or under mental stress, who can help?

The Studierenwerk has free psycho-social counselling for students.

I felt uncomfortable at your event. What should I do?

ESN Heidelberg stands with its philosophy against any kind of discrimination, sexism, or any other kind of violence. Therefore, if you felt uncomfortable on one of our events in any way, due to the actions or talking of a participant or an ESN member, feel free to contact us on the contact page under "Awareness coordinators". All messages will be kept privately and treated with the needed amount of seriousness.

We would like to become partners of ESN Heidelberg. Who do we contact?

You can contact our partnership coordinators on the contact page with "Partnership" as category.